Multivitamin for Dogs
With Omega Fatty Acids & Antioxidants
Ultra Tabs Multivitamins for dogs is a comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, antioxidants and Omega fatty acids, that provides your dog with unmatched vitamin and mineral support for higher energy and overall health. And Ultra Tabs provides the added benefits of Omega fatty acids, which include a healthy, shiny coat. Great for dogs with allergies, Ultra Tabs contains bee pollen which is used to help strengthen the immune system. And with the added benefits of garlic and yeast, your dog is provided with a natural solution to help combat fleas.
Using only the best in quality, human-grade ingredients, Ultra Tabs is specially formulated with chelated minerals to allow for easy absorption by your dog. Taking a vitamin and mineral supplement should complement a healthy diet for people and our dogs! Most commercial dog foods are highly processed and are devoid of naturally occurring minerals. Even dogs on “high quality”, expensive foods, which should be high in minerals, may not be getting enough of the proper minerals due to the heat processing of these foods. Factory farming often depletes soils, which results in fewer vitamins and minerals in the foods as well. A supplement can help provide these missing vitamins and minerals for your dog.
Should I give my dog vitamins? Yes! Dogs need vitamins as part of their diet just as we do. Dog vitamins help keep your pet’s skin and coat healthy, help strengthen bones and teeth, and gives them the overall energy that they need for a healthy, active life.
Ultra Tab Benefits:
- Complete formula combines vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes
- Rich source of Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids to help promote a healthy coat
- Formulated with chelated minerals to allow for easy absorption
- Contains garlic and yeast, providing a natural solution to help combat fleas
- Dogs less than 30 lbs – 1 tablet daily
- Dogs 30 – 60 lbs – 2 tablets daily
- Dogs more than 60 lbs – 3 tablets daily
- Can be fed as a chewable treat or crushed and added to your dog’s daily meals.
Ingredients (per tablet):
- Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate)4%
- Potassium (from Potassium Citrate)0.5%
- Sodium (from Sodium Chloride)1%
- Chloride (from Sodium Chloride)1%
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Citrate)0.25%
- Iron (from Iron Citrate)1mg
- Copper (from Copper Citrate)0.12mg
- Manganese (from Manganese Citrate)0.12mg
- Zinc (from Zinc Citrate)1mg
- Iodine (from Kelp)0.05mg
- Selenium (from Amino Acid Chelate)0.01mg
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate)1mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)1mg
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)2mg
- Folic Acid0.2mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)0.02mg
- Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate)10mg
- Molybdenum (from Molybdenum AAC)0.1mg
- Chromium (from Chromium Polynicotinate)0.02mg
- Wheat Grass Powder25mg
- Bee Pollen10mg
- Super Oxide Dismutase500mcg
- Yucca Root Powder10mg
Other ingredients: Dextrose, Whey, Non-Animal Derived Flavors, Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Yeast, Garlic, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.